Nomination & Remuneration Committee
Terms of Reference:
|Name of the Member
|Ms. Lalitha Raghuram
|Mr. K S Raju
- Formulate and recommend to the Board a Remuneration Policy, relating to the remuneration for the directors, key managerial personnel and other employees and review/ modify the same from time to time.
- Formulate criteria for determining qualifications, positive attributes and independence of a director and review/ modify the same from time to time
- Identify persons who are qualified to become directors and who may be appointed in senior management and recommend to the Board their appointment and removal
- Carry out evaluation of every director's performance.
- Devising a policy on Board diversity
- To select, retain and terminate the services of any consultant who shall assist the Committee in discharging its functions.